Today it seems that crime is escalating all over the state of Florida. In fact, regardless of how many patrol teams are recruited and put into force, it seems that units are struggling to keep up with crime rates in West Palm Beach.
The total population of West Palm Beach is 102,436. It is 6% safer than other cities in the United States, but how dangerous is West Palm Beach, and are you and your family at risk? Check out these facts below.
- Residents in West Palm Beach have a 1 in 21 chance of becoming a victim of a crime.
- The crime rate in West Palm Beach is 75% higher than the national average.
- The top two common types of crimes committed in West Palm Beach are violent crimes and property crimes—such as theft and robbery.
Some other common types of crimes that have been reported in West Palm Beach include:
Law enforcement officials are working their hardest to try and keep up with the increasing crime rates in West Palm Beach, Florida. But there is a lot that residents can do to keep themselves and their families safe.
- Be sure to lock your doors, windows, and vehicles at night or while you aren’t home.
- Always travel in groups or with a family member, friend or loved one.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- If you see something, say something.
If you were the victim of a crime in West Palm Beach or you were charged with a crime, both situations should be taken seriously. Contact an experienced criminal defense attorney today for a free case evaluation. We will talk to you about your situation and also discuss your legal options.
Contact the legal team at Farkas & Crowley today at 561-444-9529 and see how we can help you.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):