DO I NEED A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
LOCATED IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL AND SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT FLORIDAWith the news and social media today, it seems like an accused person is guilty until he or she is proven innocent. However, under the law, a person has the legal right to be innocent until proven guilty. In order to do that, they need an experienced criminal defense attorney. It is within your right to retain counsel if you are arrested, accused of or even charged with a criminal offense. To protect yourself, you need to hire a lawyer that has:
- Specialized legal knowledge
- Trial experience
- Prosecution experience
- Proven results at trial
- Negotiation skills
FLORIDA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYOur attorneys are well-versed in every aspect of criminal law. From misdemeanors to capital offenses, trust in our lawyers to aggressively protect your rights. Just some of the cases we accept include:
- DUI Law – Whether it is driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, these violations carry serious long-term penalties under Florida law.
- Drug Crimes – From the possession of a controlled substance to being accused of drug trafficking, it is imperative you hire a legal defense team that understands the harsh penalties that come with this very serious crime.
- Assault and Violent Crimes – Assault and other violent crimes can range from misdemeanors to capital offenses (including life without the possibility of parole).
- Sex Crimes – This area ranges from molestation to solicitation to child pornography and even failure to register as a sex offender.
- Theft Crimes – From burglary to petit theft, theft crimes carry harsher penalties than most offenders realize.
- White Collar Crimes – Including embezzlement, fraud, and other financially-motivated crimes.
- Juvenile Crimes – If you are a juvenile, being charged with a crime can affect the rest of your life. Skilled criminal defense attorneys can protect your rights.
- 10/20/Life – The possession or use of a firearm during a crime can enhance potential penalties, carrying mandatory minimum prison sentences regardless of your past criminal history (if any).
- Misdemeanor Driving Offenses – Including minor traffic violations, reckless driving, texting while driving, etc.
- Other Felonies – Including murder, manslaughter, burglary, kidnapping, etc.
- Probation Violations – This can include technical and substantive violations.
- Record Sealings and Expungements – See if you qualify to have your criminal record expunged or sealed permanently.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATIONNo matter what the legal issue is that you are facing, you need experienced criminal defense attorneys by your side. The team at Farkas & Crowley is here to protect your rights. Call us now to schedule your consultation appointment at 561-444-9529.
PAY YOUR INVOICE
301 Clematis St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401