DRUG ATTORNEY WEST PALM BEACH
LOCATED IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL AND SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT FLORIDAIn Florida, drug crimes are a general category for a variety of criminal offenses. These can include possession, possession with the intent to sell, distribution, drug trafficking and more. Drug crimes are common, particularly in South Florida. If you were arrested for a drug crime, having an experienced attorney by your side is key as the penalties associated with these crimes is often much more severe than people realize. If you have been arrested for a drug crime in Florida, you need an experienced West Palm Beach drug crimes attorney. Drug offenses are aggressively prosecuted in the state and depending on the amount of drugs you have, you could face felony charges and harsh penalties.
POSSIBLE DRUG CRIME CHARGESIn Florida, you can be charged with a variety of drug-related offenses, which can include:
- Possession of drugs or drug-related paraphernalia
- Delivering drugs
- The manufacturing of narcotics
- Drug trafficking or distribution
- Harvesting a narcotic – such as growing marijuana
- Fraudulent selling or possessing prescription medications
- Possession with the intent to sell
- Using a drug illegally
ILLEGAL DRUGS IN FLORIDAThere are drugs that are considered illegal to possess, sell, use or accept in the state. These include:
- Marijuana – including medical marijuana
- Designer drugs
PENALTIES YOU COULD FACEIf you are convicted of a drug crime in Florida, you could face harsher penalties than other states, including:
- First Degree Misdemeanors – Includes fines up to $1,000 and up to one year in prison.
- First Degree Felony – Includes fines up to $10,000 and up to 30 years in prison.
- Drug Trafficking Offenses – Includes fines up to $500,000 and up to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
CONTACT THE WEST PALM BEACH DRUG CRIMES ATTORNEYSThe team at Farkas & Crowley can help you with your drug crime case. We have successfully defended those who have been arrested for possession, trafficking, and even the sale of drugs. Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation with one of our skilled attorneys at 561-444-9529.
PAY YOUR INVOICE
301 Clematis St
West Palm Beach, FL 33401